With Centrify as your identity service, you can choose single-sign-on (SSO) access to the Palo Alto Networks web applications with SP-initiated SAML SSO for SSO access directly through the Palo Alto Networks web application. This Tech Center contains information on integrating Centrify Application Services with Palo Alto Networks.
The attached Centrify for Palo Alto Networks Deployment Guide is step by step configuration guide for configuring
- Federated Single Sign On for Administrative logon to the Palo Alto Networks firewall using SAML
- Federated Single Sign On for Pass-through authentication on the Palo Alto Networks firewall using SAML
- Federated Single Sign On for VPN authentication to the Palo Alto Networks firewall using SAML
Click here to download the Deployment Guide
Workshop - Centrify Infrastructure Service 18.3 - PANOS and UMA
The Centrify Infrastructure workshop guide is a hands on learning lab guide walking you through the steps for the new capabilities for Centrify Infrastructure Service/Privilege Service >18.3.
You will be:
- Launch a Palo Alto Networks Firewall instance in AWS.
- Prepare the Public Key Infrastructure details to enable Palo Alto Networks Firewall Password Management.
- Onboard a Palo Alto Networks firewall for Password Management and Secure SSH Access.
- Configure Use My Account in a target Linux system with OpenSSH 7.4 running Centrify DirectControl OR the Centrify Agent for Linux.
- Configure a Centrify Identity Platform role as a secondary UNIX group for the Centrify Agent for Linux.
Click here to download the Centrify Infrastructure for PANOS lab guide
Palo Alto Networks SSO with Centrify
Palo Alto Networks and Centrify - Protect the Enterprise by Securing the Network and the User (external resource)
- A short video on how to configure Single Sign On to Palo Alto Networks Firewall using SAML with Centrify:
- Configuring SAML SSO for VPN and Portal Authentication on Palo Alto Networks and Centrify