How can you deploy the IWA Trusted Root CA to multiple workstations using Group Policy?Resolution:
1. Download the IWA Root CA from the Admin Portal > Settings > Network > Centrify Connectors
2. Modify your Connector
3. Go to "IWA Service" and click on "Download your IWA root CA certificate"
To deploy the trusted connector root CA certificate to a group policy object:
1. Open the group policy object (GPO) that you want to edit.
2. In the Group Policy Management Editor, navigate to the following policy location:PolicyObjectName/Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/ Security Settings/public Key Policies/Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
3. On the Action menu, point to All Tasks, and then click Import.
4. The Certificate Import Wizard opens. The wizard guides you through the process of importing the root certificate and installing it as a trusted root certification authority (CA) for this GPO.
5. The certificate will display as such
6. The certificate will apply based on the Group Policy update interval.