What does end user need to do to activate the user account in Centrify Online Customer Support Portal?
1. For the users who have registered in Centrify.com previously, following error will be prompted when attempt to open the Download Center or to access other privileged resources.
Note: You are logged in, but your Centrify.com account is not authorized to access Technical Support.
The Account Privileges section below lists the services you can access.
For assistance with access to Tech Support, Partner Network, or Centrify University, contact your Centrify representative.
The end user needs to raise the activation request to Centrify Support.
Centrify Support will then send out the Welcome email to the end user when the account is ready.
2. For the users who are new to Centrify, please follow steps below to activate the account.
- Send request to Centrify Support or Sales representative for granting the access to the Centrify Support Portal.
- Sign up the account in https://www.centrify.com/signup/ after receiving the email from Centrify Support "Welcome to Centrify's Customer Support Portal".
- Complete the personal profile and setup the password in following page. <This step is important as password can only be set by end user.>
***Please use the Email address that you sent to Centrify Support for granting the access***
- Get the activation email "Please Activate Your Centrify.com Account" after clicking "SIGN UP NOW".
- Open the activation link embedded in email.
- Receive following page as a success.
- Click "Please login now" to access the Support Portal.