How can a User modify the landing page when Office 365 app is launched?Answer:
The landing page can be configured by the User based on the apps they have access to. In order to update the default landing page without changing the url used to connect, a User can do the following to set the default landing page in Office 365. Note- At this time, there is not a powershell cmdlet for Administrators to set this for the User, and so the User will need to do this manually based on their preference.
1. Login to Office 365 using the App tile or login page
2. Once logged in, in the upper right, select the gear icon to access 'Settings'
3. Choose "Office 365" under "Your App Settings" on the lower right
3. Under the "Start page" option, click to expose drop menu, and then use to select the preferred landing page.
4. Once selection is made, click "Save" to save the changes.
Note that this is well documented by Microsoft as well, and can be referenced here;* URL provided as a courtesy, and subject to change per Microsoft discretion.https://support.office.com/client/Change-your-Office-365-start-page-edf00bc1-f049-4e38-bf8e-a0c86e529258