All versions of DirectManage Access ManagerQuestion:
What permissions are needed to run the analyze wizard in Access Manager?Answer:
The account that will be used to run the analyze wizard either needs to
- -be a member of the Domain Admins group on the Windows computer where the DirectManage Access Manager console is installed or,
- -have a AD Administrator create a separate organizational unit for Centrify objects and delegate control of the organizational unit to the user account that will be used to run the analyze wizard.
Steps to Delegate control for the Centrify organizational unit:
- -Open Active Directory Users and Computers and select the domain.
- -Select the top-level organizational unit for Centrify objects, Centrify.
- -Right-click, then select Delegate Control.
- -In the Delegation of Control wizard, click Next.
- -Click Add.
- -Search for and select the user or group for delegation, then click Next.
- -Select the tasks to delegate, then click Next.
- -At a minimum, select the following common tasks:
- -Create, delete, and manage user accounts
- -Reset user passwords and force password change at next logon
- -Read all user information
- -Create, delete, and manage groups
- -Modify the membership of a group
- -Click Finish