Applies to :
Centrify DirectManage Deployment Manager on All Platforms
When trying to execute elevated commands using Direct Authorize the following error below is shown:
Cannot execute privilege commands in this computer using Direct Authorize.
Steps to resolve the above error:
- Launch Deployment Manager
- Navigate to the respective machine
- Right click and select Properties
- Select Tab Centrify-Deployment
- Click on Credentials button, unselect this checkbox"Specify privilege command in the task that requires root privileges"
Note:If customer prefer to check the box
"Specify privilege command in the task that requires root privileges" then do the following
- Under "Execute using" select su and insert password.(See image below)