Applies to: Centrify DirectSecure 5.2.3 or above
1) Does DirectSecure supports X.509 v3 certificate type?
2) If OpenSSL supports it, does it mean DirectSecure will support it as well?
3) What version of OpenSSL does DirectSecure 5.2.3 utilize with?
1) Yes, X.509 v3 certificate type is supported by DirectSecure.
2) If OpenSSL does not support it, DirectSecure will not support it. However, if OpenSSL supports it, it's very likely DirectSecure will support it.
If DirectSecure does not support (or has any problem), that should be a DirectSecure bug and should report to Centrify Support.
3) DirectSecure 5.2.3 uses OpenSSL 0.9.8zf.