All versions of Centrify DirectManageQuestion:
How to setup provisioning so that any newly provisioned user belongs to a specific group.Answer:
1) In DirectManage Access Manager, go to the zone that is being provisioned
2) Open the properties tab
3) On the User Defaults tab change the Primary group to be the group to which all users will belong.
4) Next, go to the Provisioning Tab
5) In the top section (Enable auto-provisioning for user profiles), go to the Primary Group.
6) On the pulldown, please select <zone default value>. This indicates that the values for the default group have been defined on the User Defaults tab.
The provisioning agent should be stopped and restarted for the changes to take effect.
Users that already exist that have the wrong GID will not be changed. They have to be manually changed.
Users that are already provisioned in the zone must be in the group being used for provisioning or they will be removed.