Centrify Identity Service for Mac version 5.2.4 with OS X 10.11 El CapitanQuestion:
When upgrading the Centrify agent from an earlier release to version 5.2.4 (with OS X 10.11 support), the path to the pkcs11
library in NSSDB applications (such as Firefox, Thunderbird, etc.) will be incorrect, causing smart card support to fail.
How can this be fixed?Answer:
The module needs to be reloaded with the correct path:
- Open the Firefox Preferences menu and go to:
- Advanced -> Certificates -> Security Devices
- Select "Centrify PKCS #11 Module" and click [ Unload ], confirm when prompted
- After the previous entry is unloaded, select [ Load ] and enter:
- Module Name: Centrify PKCS #11 Module
- Module filename: /usr/local/share/centrifydc/lib/pkcs11/tokendPKCS11.so
- The smart card should now appear under this newly loaded module.
This will be fixed in a future release of the Centrify agent.