Applies to: Centrify DirectControl for Mac OS XQuestion:
How to switch from Express mode to Licensed mode so the licensed features are enabled?Answer:
There are two methods for enabling Licensed mode on the Centrify agent:Option 1:
Change via the GUI through Centrify Join Assistant
- Open System Preferences and select the Centrify preferences.
- Click the "Centrify Join Assistant" button and click through to the second screen.
- Click the "Change to Licensed Mode" button.
Change using a command via the Terminal app (command can also be run remotely via SSH)
- Login to the Mac as a Local Admin.
- Open the Terminal app.
- Run the following command: sudo adlicense -l