Centrify Deployment ManagerQuestion:
Is there a way to modify the Analyze / AD Check stage of Deployment Manager so that it only uses a specific domain controller?
It appears to go down a list of available domain controllers that are not usable which causes the Analyze stage to never finish and thus Deployment Manager cannot continue.
Can Deployment Manager be modified to use a specific domain controller?Answer:
- Backup the adcheck.lua script located in one of the following locations (depending on the version of Deployment Manager installed):
- C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Centrify\DeploymentManager\Scripts
- Edit the main script file and change the following line:
- adcheck_cmd = string.format("%s -t os -t ad", adcheck_cmd)
- adcheck_cmd = string.format("%s -t os -t ad -s <domain_controller>", adcheck_cmd)
- Where the -s flag allows the specification of a domain controller for agent to join.