After installing the Centrify Agent for Windows and enabling the Auditing and Monitoring service on Windows 10 v1903 or higher, and using RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) to access that machine, the mouse is slow to respond and is jittery or stutters.
The issue is not related to the Centrify Agent for Windows, but with the RDP WDDM graphics driver on Windows 10/Windows server 2019 version 1903 and up.
For Windows 10:
Set the "Use WDDM graphics display driver for Remote Desktop Connections" policy to disabled in Group Policy
Steps to disable the "Use WDDM graphics display driver for Remote Desktop Connections":
1. Launch the Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) and go to:
Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host > Remote Session Environment
2. Set "Use WDDM graphics display driver for Remote Desktop Connections" policy to Disabled
3. Restart the computer to make the change take effect
For Windows Server 2019:
1. Stop the DirectAudit Service
2. Add the following registry key:
3. Start the DirectAudit Service
4. Attempt an RDP session into the win 2019 server.
See the following 3rd party links for more information: (Centrify is not responsible for the availability or content of 3rd party links)