Applies to: All versions of Centrify DirectControl in two-way trust environment.
When assigning a role to a trusted domain user account directly, dzinfo <AD_user> does not report the correct role assignment even after running adflush –f to purge the entire local cache.
The foreign group information could not be translated for the role assignments.
1. Create a domain local group in the current domain
2. Add the foreign user to that domain local group
3. Assign the role to the group
4. Run adflush –f to purge the cache, or wait until the next cache refresh cycle
5. Run dzinfo <AD_User> to verify the result.
Centrify could not reproduce this issue in-house.
Under normal conditions - it should be possible to add the foreign user directly.