KB-2328: Cannot see Centrify Suite 2012.2 under the software section in Deployment Manager
Applies to: All versions of Centrify Deployment Manager
The catalog is imported into Deployment Manager and the latest software is downloaded and selected using "Copy from network or local drive".
The Centrify Suite 2012 Update 2 folder cannot be seen under the software section.
Is there any reason for this?
In Deployment Manager, copying "adcheck + bundles" via the "Copy from network or local drive" function sets all the files to "read-only".
This means the new "adcheck + bundles" cannot be downloaded.
There are two workarounds available:
1. Create a new folder on the local drive.
2. Right click "Centrify Deployment Manager" > "Options" then set the Package destination to point to the new folder.
3. Select "Copy from network or local drive" to download Suite 2012.2
1. Manually move all adcheck files from the original package destination (Typically under %AppData%\Roaming\Centrify\DeploymentManager\Packages).
2. Then select "Copy from network or local drive" to download Suite 2012.2