How to configure Centrify Putty to access a machine in a trusted domain with Kerberos Authentication
1. Go to Connection > SSH > Kerberos
2. Make sure Attempt Kerberos auth (SSH-2) option is checked
3. Check on the option Find machine from trusted domain
* If the destination machine FQDN (fully-qualified domain name) suffix is not same as the trusted domain,
you will need to specify the Service Principal Name. This will make sure that putty goes to the correct domain
and gets the TGT.
4. Also verify if you are connect using the hostname instead of the IP address