Applies to: Centrify DirectAudit 2.x and above
A test installation was created in the production environment with the name 'TestInstallation'.
After removing and reinstalling, that name was not removed. Another installation called 'NewTestInstallation' was created.
How do one remove the previous TestInstallation?
NOTE: In the below screenshot, please disregard the name of the test install. Its just an example
To locate the SCP (Service Connection Point) for the installation that you want to remove, do the following:
1. Launch the DirectAudit Administrator console, right click the installation you want to remove and select properties. Then select the Publication tab. You should see the folder where the SCP is located.
2. Launch ADSIEdit (you may need Domain/Enterprise Admin) and navigate to the folder from step 1. above:
3. At this point you will not know which the installation needs to be deleted, so you need to examine closer. So pick one of the installation right click and select properties. Then scroll down to the word "Keywords".
4. Scroll to the right to see the name of the installation.
5. If it is the right one delete the SCP (the file in the Win7 folder). If it is not the right one, check the others until you find the one with the correct name.