Applies to: All versions of Centrify DirectControl.
Centrify is disconnected when the command adinfo -V is issued. Re-starting is not helping either. From the debug log, the following messages are seen
"KDC refused skey: Client not found in Kerberos database".
This is not a common occurrence but can happen when there is a corruption in Kerberos config files.
The following commands needs to be executed as root in the following order:
1. Login the host as root
2. Run: adleave -f (-f means force as its in disconnected mode & adleave will not work)
3. Run: rm /etc/krb5/krb5.conf (or /etc/krb5.conf)
4. Run: rm /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab (or /etc/krb5.keytab)
5. Run: rm etc/krb5/krb5.ccache (or /etc/krb5.ccache)
6. Run: adinfo --diag <DOMAINNAME> (This can be skipped if all ports for the domain controllers are opened).
7. Join the host to domain by using the adjoin command.
If there is still any problem, please help support to collect the log files:
KB-0062: How to Collect Debug Logs from a DirectControl Agent
Future releases of software will take steps to minimize corruption in Kerberos files.