Applies to: Centrify DirectAudit on Windows
How to migrate a DirectAudit Database?
To migrate DirectAudit data:
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio Express on the database server.
2. Select the DirectAudit database (DirectAudit by default) and right-click and select Tasks > Detach. Click OK.
3. In the file system, locate the .mdf and .ldf files.
By default, they are at:
4. Move these two files to a location on the new MS SQL Server.
5. Open SQL Server Management Studio on the new server.
6. Select the Databases node, right-click, and select Attach.
Select Add, scroll to the location to which you moved the data and log files, and select DirectAudit.mdf.
Click OK and OK again.