How can the Idaptive Browser Extension be replaced with the Centrify Browser Extension?Answer:
1. The first step is to log out of the portal and the Idaptive Browser Extension (IBE).
2. Please remove the IBE from the browser. Verify the IBE no longer appears. If it does, please clear the browser cache.
3. Log back into the portal.
4. After login, the following message should appear at the top of the portal window:
If it doesn't, please ensure to clear the browser cache and refresh the browser.
5. Please click on the blue "here" link in the message.
6. A window should pop up for downloading the browser extension. Go ahead and download it.
7. The Centrify Browser Extension (CBE) will be downloaded.
8. Go to the extensions management setting of the browser and add the newly downloaded browser extension and refresh the browser.Note:
This is the behavior if the tenant in use is a Centrify only tenant. If it is Idaptive or a Centrify and Idaptive combined tenant, the Idaptive browser extension will download. If the IBE downloads for a Centrify only tenant, please contact Centrify Support for assistance.