User cannot import sudoers file in Centrify Access Manger because the, "Import Sudoers file" option is grayed out or not available.
Install Centrify common components. In Centrify Access Manager console, when you right click a particular zone you should have the, "Import Sudoers File" option and it should be available. If it is grayed out, you are most likely missing some common components from the installation in particular the Microsoft SQL server Compact 3.5 component.
A grayed out,"Import Sudoers file" option looks something like this
Instructions on how to install the component:
1. Navigate to the location of your Centrify Infrastructure Services download and click into the "Common" folder
2. Navigate to the, "Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5" folder. Click into it
3. You should see two Windows Installer Packages that look something like this:
4. Install both packages starting with the x86 package.
5. Return to the, "Access Manager Console" and refresh the console. Right click a zone and the "Import Sudoers file" option should be available. Looking something like this: