How can orphaned objects in Centrify Zones be found and removed, and what is Forest Analysis?Answer:
- Open the Centrify Access Manager
- Right-click on the red Centrify logo and select Analyze
- In the Analyze Wizard window that appears, select the orphaned data to be targeted.
4. Click [ Next ] and the Wizard will search through the Zones for orphaned objects.
5. In the following Analyze Summary window, the number of orphaned data objects found is shown.
6. Click Finish and you will see Analysis Results appear under your Zone listings
7. Expand Analysis Results
, and right-click on the objects and select Remove Orphan Profile
to remove them from the Zone. Note: If you click "Delete" it will only remove the object from the listing and will not remove the object from Active Directory. Note: