Centrify continually assesses the state of our existing solutions and looks for ways to make improvements. In these efforts, we are making changes to the Communication Service layer between the on-premise Centrify Connector and the Centrify Cloud. Currently, we are leveraging Azure Service Bus to perform this function. Internal tests have shown significant improvements in performance and reliability by moving to a Centrify solution called TCPRelay. In order to avoid service disruption, all customers are required to perform the following steps by April 15, 2018:
- Connector Upgrade
- Check the version of your Centrify Connector:
Admin Portal -> Settings -> Network -> Centrify Connector -> Version
- If your Connector version is lower than 17.7-108, you must upgrade to the latest Connector version. Failure to do so before April 15th, 2018 will result in disruption of your service.
- Centrify supports the current Connector release version and two versions back
(see KB-9613 for additional details).
- Whitelisting IP Ranges
- Customers who utilize outbound web proxy/firewalls will need to whitelist new IP ranges.
- Detailed instructions, including IP Blocks to be whitelisted for all Centrify regions, can be found in KB-9894 (Support Portal login required).
- Existing whitelisted IPs should not be removed until Centrify completes the migration (subscribe to this Community Tech Alert to be notified when the migration is completed).
Additional information regarding this upgrade can be found in this knowledge base article:
KB-9894: Centrify connector communication service is moving from Azure Service Bus to TCPRelay
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this effort. If you require any assistance in making these changes, please contact Centrify Support via the Support Portal.