Changes for hot fix 4
- The System Select / Request Account Login dialog has been modified to hide the domain search filters, making the account selection and search work the same way as
in release 21.2 and earlier. Loading the dialog will present all local and domain accounts for the system.
For customers who wish to use the previous behavior, which was new in release 21.3, where the domain search filters were shown and the only local accounts are shown by default, please request Centrify support make the change for you (CC-78347).
- The link for the Chrome browser extension has been restored.
Note: the name of the browser extension has been modified, for cloud users the browser extension is now called “Centrify Browser Extension (Cloud)”. For customers using Hyper-scale PAS the browser extension is now called “Centrify Browser Extension (On Premises)”. In each case the functionality is identical (CC-78410).Resolved an issue that could cause connectors to require a restart after Pod maintenance (CC-78376).
Changes for hot fix 3
- Resolved an issue that could cause connectors to require a restart after Pod maintenance (CC-78376).
- Master (MSP) tenants are now able to create new child tenants once again (CC-78378).
Changes for hot fix 2
- In release 21.3, the System Select / Request Account dialog was updated and domain administrative accounts were filtered out of the list of accounts. This hot fix restores domain administrative accounts to that list (CC-78339).
Changes for hot fix 1
- Back end server change to allow Centrify Operations to convert tenants on AWS Pods to use performance code for Roles (CC-78340).
The following list records issues resolved in this release and behavior changes.
- Generic LDAP support now allows two base DNs, one for users and an optional one for groups. In order to use this support it is necessary to use connector release 21.3 or later (CC-77801).
- The user and account column in the audit analyzer -> audit sessions page now correctly shows the cloud user’s name (CC-77899).
- Deleted discovered local accounts are now blacklisted, preventing them from being discovered again once the discovery profile re-runs (CC-77845).
- Centrify Hyper-scale Privilege Access Service installation no longer fails on Azure-hosted Postgres installations (CC-77627).
- Adding permission for a role to a large system set no longer causes timeouts (CC-77873).
- The option to enable / disable the App Gateway service on connectors has been reinstated (CC-77574).
- PAS desktop apps now will open correctly with the native RDP client without the Remote Access Kit installed (CC-77594).
- The adaptive analytics portal explorer view can once again show event details on a map (CC-7754).